Benchmark Litigation Again Awards Ellis & Winters its Highest Rating
Oct 22, 2019 | Greensboro and Raleigh
Ellis & Winters LLP has once again received the highest rating for litigation practices in North Carolina, as noted in Benchmark Litigation’s 2020 edition. The annual guide to top U.S. litigation practices ranks Ellis & Winters as one of seven law firms ranked as “highly recommended” in North Carolina.
Eight Ellis & Winters partners are individually recognized as “Litigation Stars” in North Carolina. All of them have been previously recognized as well.
- Jonathan Berkelhammer: Class Action, General Commercial, Personal Injury, and Product Liability
- Andrew Chamberlin: General Commercial, Intellectual Property, and Product Liability
- Alex Hagan: Product Liability
- Leslie Packer: General Commercial, Product Liability, and 2020 Top 250 Women in Litigation
- Jonathan Sasser: General Commercial, and Product Liability
- Paul Sun: Antitrust, Appellate, General Commercial, Product Liability, and Securities
- Dixie Wells: General Commercial, and Product Liability
As noted, Leslie Packer was again ranked in the “Top 250 Women in Litigation” list, a very prestigious honor recognizing the top female litigators in the nation.
About Benchmark Litigation
Benchmark Litigation is the only publication focused exclusively on litigation in the U.S. Their staff and editors work to identify leading U.S. attorneys and firms at both the local and national levels. Rankings are made after researching recent casework, and by conducting interviews with attorneys and clients.