Ellis & Winters invites inquiries from law students and lateral candidates. If you are interested in joining Ellis & Winters, please contact hiring partner Ashley Brathwaite.
If you are a talented and dedicated law firm professional in search of a new career opportunity, we'd love to hear from you. If you would like more information about our professional staff positions, please contact Margery Clifton, Director of Firm Administration.
Marketing Coordinator Position
Ellis & Winters LLP – a boutique law firm in Raleigh and Greensboro, North Carolina – seeks to add a talented marketing professional to its team.
The firm’s core practice includes complex litigation and commercial real estate. With offices in Raleigh and Greensboro, North Carolina, the firm represents clients statewide, as well as regionally and nationally and continues to attract and recruit the most accomplished attorneys with significant trial, appellate, and transactional experience. Founded to offer a strong emphasis on client service, Ellis & Winters’ attorneys provide high quality legal services effectively and efficiently. Our attorneys regularly try cases in state and federal court, as well as mediating and arbitrating on behalf of our clients when that is the best forum for resolution. The lawyers at Ellis & Winters provide legal services to more than 30 members of the Fortune 500.
Ellis & Winters has a wonderful career opportunity for a detail-oriented marketing professional.
- Develop and track firm marketing budget and expenditures
- Schedule and coordinate logistics of all client related functions
- Coordinate charitable events (firm & client-related)
- Assist in planning and support of conferences/seminars/presentations
- Assist in identifying, planning, implementation and follow up of new business/cross marketing opportunities with the goal of increasing overall firm profile
- Prepare and submit nominations for legal market rankings and directories
- Coordinate all advertisements and stay informed of all opportunities
- Draft and assist with RFP opportunities
- Track and follow up on all pitches & presentations and maintain library of past material
- Create and maintain firm’s marketing database
- Create and update client lists and experience database
- Assist in updating firm’s website and other marketing materials, including attorney bios and pertinent news articles, awards/recognitions and practice group bios
- Maintain and coordinate all social media
- Other duties to be assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Prior law firm or professional services experience preferred
- Writing sample required reflecting strong and persuasive writing skills
- Self-motivated individual who shows ownership and commitment to position
- Works well as an individual and as a member of team
- Thinks creatively and is resourceful
- Strong and effective verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of legal community and law firm clients
- Detail oriented, superior organizational skills
- Able to prioritize and meet appropriate deadlines
- Strong client service skills
- Possesses strong work ethic and outgoing personality