Jeremy Falcone is a trial lawyer with experience representing individuals and companies in all stages of litigation. He has taken cases to verdict in state and federal courts in several states.
Jeremy has litigated many different types of claims. His current practices focuses on products liability and complex commercial cases, including claims involving contracts, intellectual property, securities, and allegations of fraud. Jeremy also litigates employment matters, including claims involving trade secrets and breach of covenants not to compete. Jeremy also defends professionals in malpractice claims and before licensing boards.
Jeremy's legal experience has been shaped by his unique background. After law school, Jeremy joined one of the country's largest law firms. In Skadden Arps' New York office, Jeremy defended clients in putative class action securities claims that arose out of the mortgage-backed securities crisis.
Jeremy also practiced in a small law office in Pittsboro, North Carolina, with former Judge Wade Barber. During his time in Pittsboro, Jeremy represented individuals in all types of legal matters. Through his interactions with clients, he learned the importance of providing excellent service efficiently.
These unique experiences litigating from Times Square to the Pittsboro Circle have focused Jeremy on continuing to provide excellent and efficient representation of his clients.
Jeremy and his wife, Ashley, live in the Triangle with their daughter and son. A native of Tennessee, Jeremy is a long-suffering Tennessee Volunteer football fan.
Awards and Honors
- North Carolina Super Lawyers Magazine, "Rising Stars" list, Business Litigation (2013-present)
- Business North Carolina, Legal Elite, Young Guns (2014)
Professional Memberships and Associations
- Susan G. Komen North Carolina Triangle to the Coast, Board of Directors (2014-Present)
- Defense Research Institute
- Young Lawyers, Steering Committee (2013-Present)
- Medical Liability and Health Care Law Committee, Membership Chair (2013-Present)
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Vice-Chair of the Commercial Litigation Practice Group (2016)
- "What to Do When Your Client’s COO Becomes Your Competitor’s BFF," For the Defense, February 2014
- The North Carolina Employee Fair Classification Act
Prior Legal Experience
- Associate, Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP, New York, 2006-2007; 2008-2009
- Judge Wade Barber, Pittsboro, North Carolina, 2007-2008
- New York, 2008
- North Carolina, 2007
- United States District Courts
- Western District of North Carolina, 2010
- Eastern District of North Carolina, 2010
- Middle District of North Carolina, 2010
- United States Courts of Appeals
- Fourth Circuit, 2010
- United States Supreme Court, 2014