Jennifer Hall focuses her practice in commercial real estate and finance. She also represents financial institutions in various foreclosure, lender-liability, and real property matters. Ms. Hall joined the firm in 2015 after working for several years in the Raleigh office of an international law firm. She actively participates in a number of professional and trade organizations and is a member of Leadership North Carolina’s 22nd class.
Ms. Hall obtained her undergraduate degree, with distinction, from the University of North Carolina, where she was Phi Beta Kappa and a Morehead Scholar. She earned her juris doctor, with honors, from the University of North Carolina School of Law, where she served as the managing editor of the North Carolina Law Review.
Awards & Honors
North Carolina Super Lawyers Magazine, "North Carolina Rising Star," Business Litigation (2017)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association (2010-present)
- Law School Liaison Committee (2011-2013)
- Women in the Profession Committee (2013-2014)
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys (2010-present)
- Tenth Judicial District Bar Candidate Committee (2013-2015)
- Leadership North Carolina Class XXII (2014-2015)
- UNC School of Law Pro Bono Alumni Board (2012-present)
- Alumni Committee Co-Chair (2013-2015)
- Habitat for Humanity of Wake County
- Family Selection Committee (2015-present)
- North Carolina Master Chorale (2011-present)
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre Management Advisory Committee (2012-2013)
- "Beware of Affirmative Defenses: A Trap for the Unwary, D. Kyle Deak and Jennifer M. Hall," The Voice (Defense Research Institute), Apr. 10, 2013.
- "Constructive Intent to Injure Sufficient to Support Malice Exception to Public Officer Immunity," The Resource (North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys), Volume 1, Issue 8, August 30, 2012.
Prior Legal Experience
- Clerkship, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, The Honorable William L. Osteen, Jr.
- Externship, Supreme Court of North Carolina, Associate Justice Paul M. Newby
- North Carolina, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts
- Eastern District of North Carolina
- Middle District of North Carolina
- Western District of North Carolina